Smoker's Inferno: A Quitter's Journal

Follow me on a self-centred journey of self-discovery and self-loathing.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Puss 'n' disputes

Look at him.

All beady eyes and sighs and whys when he lights up another of those ridiculous looking cigarettes. He could at least open the office door so I could run for my life.

Meow. Meow. Meee-owww!

Self-centred jackass. Yeah, keep ignoring me. Wait until you fall asleep and I'm playing hopscotch on your head. Maybe a little accidental clawing in the nether regions will straighten you out some.

Meow. Meee-owww!

Un. Freaking. Believable. Just because he doesn't have the sense not to inhale that crap doesn't mean I should be forced to suffer the indignity of yet another wheezing, sneezing Tuesday afternoon.

Meee-owww-cough-cough!

Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home